BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 30 January 2010

First Gingerbecca Card


I've been saying for a while now that I would like to start making my own cards, but I often don't have the time. This is my first card, I created it today using Illustrator and Photoshop. I'm fairly happy with it, not a bad start. Hopefully my designs will become more professional with time.
I would love to walk into a card shop and see my work for sale. Obviously I understand this is a highly competative market, but maybe as my confidence grows,i'll prepare some mail outs. Anyway I would really appreciate some feedback.
Becca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww it's lovely!! Did you draw it on illustrator or did you do it freehand and scan it in!!

Wouldn't it be great tohave a little shop together like in the Last Drop selling all our work!!!!

Dreams!!!! xxx

gingerbecca said...

oh i'd love that, drew it on illustrator. Gonna do a few more, hopefully they'll get better as I go along!